In an electronic world, it is even more critical to make a connection with your customers. While nothing is more important than face-to-face contact, a headshot also supports your business by allowing your clients and prospects to have a visual connection. The headshot may be used on a business card, website, public speaking engagements, any of the ever growing social media websites or anything else which will help grow your business.
One of the questions always asked is when should I get a new headshot? There is no set run timeframe, however a good rule of thumb is every three years. However, if your look has changed it may be wise to obtain a new headshot. Some of the changes which can determine if a new headshot is needed, would be hair length and color or if you have anything change in regard to your vision. This would include glasses, contacts or corrective lasix surgery.
When you are ready to move forward with a headshot, the standard package offered by Neil Corman Photography includes:
- Up to two wardrobe changes
- One hour of time in front of the camera
- Online proofing of images
- Choice of color or black & white images
- Up to five final images delivered in high and low resolution on a CD
- Minor retouching
In some instances, you may need to add one of the additional options offered. In the initial consultation we can determine if any of these options are needed, as for the majority of our clients we recommend the standard package.
Additional services which may be added to the standard package include and are not limited to:
- On location sessions
- Group Bookings
- Additional wardrobe changes
- Additional time with the camera
- Additional images delivered electronically
- Makeup and/or hair stylist provided
- CD of all images taken during the session
Please contact Neil Corman Photography for an initial consultation and to schedule a session.